TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Favorite LNOE hero to play (expansion group)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the same question for the expansion heroes. I've also added one choice for "custom character". If you vote for that please leave a comment letting us know who your custom character is.

I'm not going to vote here yet because I haven't played expansion heroes enough yet to establish a favorite. So far I'm leaning toward Sam, though. Gotta love the 4 wounds! I haven't played Mr. Goddard yet but it must be nice to always have a fire item! Nothing like having gasoline and dynamite go to waste.

In keeping with her girly-girlness, my younger daughter has staked claim to Amanda.
I gotta go with my Ash custom. It is the only character that gets used every game.

[Image: normal_Ash_with_Card.JPG]
(03-14-2012 05:26 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]I gotta go with my Ash custom. It is the only character that gets used every game.

Thanks for the input, vikinglad. It's good to be the King!

Don't forget to vote up above!
I would have to go with Horde
Wow, I didn't think Victor was that popular a character. I thought his
vote count would be lower compared to others... Go Victor! my #1 character.
I have to vote for Victor. We gotta represent.

Sam is the muscle, a valuable asset.

Rachelle is always On Duty and is a true survivor with good Intuition.

In short, my dream team, with Sheriff Anderson filling out the roster. In the end, heavy firepower makes every scenario easier.
Posted by victor.w - Today 06:06 AM

In short, my dream team, with Sheriff Anderson filling out the roster. In the end, heavy firepower makes every scenario easier.

Not that im for the Hero Team. The way I do set up is, Pick hereos, pick board.

Dream Team: Sheriff Anderson - VIctor with Sally - Johnny. They have the same start locations, so they start together no matter what. the buddy system is a good idea for bleeders.

You could vary Sally and Johnny with Goddard and Amanda. Or Father and Becky. Depending on the scenario, starting with the buddy system can really help in the begining. just rambling
(03-14-2012 05:28 PM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the input, vikinglad. It's good to be the King!

Don't forget to vote up above!

I voted up there. Someone else also voted for their custom. Who was it?

The current results confirm something my group has always suspected: nobody loves Kenny.
Wow no Goddard? Hes awesome, and always in my top 4.
Victor - gotta love that monster when he's got two hand weapons

Rachelle - love starting with a gun! Also, the flashlight makes me happy because tossing something lame like a lighter and picking up something good just feels right. I don't play as heroes enough to have her intuition save me though, I don't think it ever has!

Mr. Goddard - This guy always ends up with dynamite when I use him, and quick thinking saves my bacon at least once a game. I always forget about that ability until I really need to use it too!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's