TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Alwayz Zombie Heroez?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I play with this rule all the time, but what about you? Do you regularly use this rule or do you only use it when the scenario calls for it? Also, as an afterthought, do you always stick to the rules listed in a scenario (not including Survival Decks or Grave Weapons)? Do you use your own rules, including the ones listed? Or do you live on the wild side and play by your own rules?
Hi, I enjoy playing with Always Zombie Heroes, yet its a trade off. If i have Always Zombie Heroes, the Heroes have Replenish. So its fair.
Well, a little of both actually. I usually play by the scenario's rules the first time through, and then the next time I play with some rules added or subtracted as I (we) see fit, and if that happens to be with the original rules the so be it.
We usually play with Grave Dead and Free Searches. I just got SOTF, but haven't tried it yet. I think the grave weapons look cooler than the grave dead, though, so those and the new hero decks may soon be the norm.
I'm in the same camp as Darth Trey.

Heres a good example:
Save the townsfolk is usually a yawnfest because the heroes don't have to move generally, and camp in a space together.

Try that scenario with the zombie pillage special rule-suddenly the zombies on the other side of the board have something useful they can do. I like it thematically, if zombies are all up-ons smashing stuff and eating people in buildings where no heroes are present, of course some townsfolk are getting discarded! The heroes may also run out of cards and lose if they don't take care of those pillaging zombies! Suddenly your game gets way more dynamic.
Reference URL's