TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Basic Dynamite rule Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dynamite - I have played several games of LNOE, and we have been going back and forth on the dynamite procedure.... Card states that you role 1D6 for each model in the space. Does that mean each model gets it's own roll to evaluate hit? Or would you, for instance, role 3D6 (if there were, say 2 zombies and 1 player=3 models), and then take the highest number on any dice rolled and use it in the result for all models. In other words, if one dice shows "6" everyone dies... Or if 1 dice shows a "4" all zombies die. If the highest die is a 1, all models live.

It seems obvious that each model rolls it's own fate seperately to me, but my peeps are always arguing with me over this rule. I need to get an educated explaination to make them stop being whiny zombies... Thanks all! Great forum!
Yes you roll separately for each model.

As a little extra,
I think heroes die on a 5+, so the way you described wouldn't work out if heroes and zombies are in the same square.
Roll seperately for each model.
Agreed. You definitely need to roll a D6 individually for each model in the blast zone. That's how we always play at least
I just wanted to throw in that I agree as well. This seems to be the general thought on this rule. You roll a separate die for each model in question. Being as the dynamite rules are often confusing to new players (had a few questions about it myself) I thought it was beneficial for this thread to pop up again. Zombie17
Hi. I actually went out and bought 10 sets of different color dice for Dynamite, shot gun and gasoline impacts. We would simply put a color die next to a zombie ( or hero ) and its matching color in hand. That way, when you roll the dice, your just rolling once. Lots of models = lots of dice.
(07-09-2012 09:02 PM)PJON Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of models = lots of dice.

PJON said it all... And the coloured dice surely is a good idea!
Reference URL's