TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Please please please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can I be full member? I've got a con (Gamestorm) coming up and would love to run some custom scenarios.

If you let me in, I'll pledge my first zombie baby to Moander
Feel free to pledge a baby of your choice just remind me who in Hades is Moander?
I vote yay for this fellow painter. Zombie13
(03-17-2012 02:15 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to pledge a baby of your choice just remind me who in Hades is Moander?

Moander is the god of rot and corruption in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting of the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game.

Nice but he is not Sarku,you may wish to rethink your pledge.Zombie12

Sarku the Five-Headed Lord of Worms, Master of the Undead, Guide into Darkness, the Demon-Lord of Decay.
(03-17-2012 12:10 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-17-2012 02:15 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to pledge a baby of your choice just remind me who in Hades is Moander?

Moander is the god of rot and corruption in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting of the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game.

Nice but he is not Sarku,you may wish to rethink your pledge.Zombie12

Sarku the Five-Headed Lord of Worms, Master of the Undead, Guide into Darkness, the Demon-Lord of Decay.

OK, first TWO Zed born (2ZB?) to Sarku... and my undying gratitude...
Now we're talkingWatchmen02

OD
I'd have to agree. I mean, does not the Worm God have needs?

Thank you.
Ahhhh, that's the stuff. Thank you!
This is why i enjoy this site. Cant yah just feel the Love Watchmen02 ....it brings gobs of goo to my eyesInsane16
Reference URL's