TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My First Zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, after a while i decided that it was time to paint my models. Haven't painted in a very long time (used to do warhammer) so my skills are a bit rusty.All in all, it took me around 5 hours to complete these 7 figs. Still, i'm very proud of how my first 7 zombies turned out, so here they are.

[attachment=1261]

[attachment=1262]

and these two i like very much, went for the holidayguy and an inmate.

[attachment=1263]

[attachment=1264]
Nice details, especialy the hawaï shirt Watchmen02
Good job Iwsaki wow there's so much painting going on at the moment. Wait until you game with them. So rewarding. Let me know where your Zeds get their shirts!
These really are great. I like the skin tone you went with. The guy spewing blood looks right nasty, but the +1 rep is for "Holidayguy."
I found a real easy tutorial for zombie painting on youtube. not really how to do it, but a list of what colors were used in what order. Skintone is actually 2 layers. Real easy, white undercoat, a base coat of rotten flesh, and a layer of devlan mud wash, (all gw paint) couldn't be easier. Watchmen02
Nice work, i like the skin tone as well. So is that Victor's old room mate ? Watchmen02
Very nice work there. I like how each zombie is different, something I will probably do when I paint mine Watchmen02
+1 rep
Reference URL's