TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: tzg withdrawal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My PC is apparently infected with a virus so I am reduced to using my kindle fire to get onto the forum. I'm so annoyed! I had some movie reviews I was going to post but typing on this is. L a b o r I u s. And the autocorrect. Drives me crazy.
Damn that sucks dude!
Sorry to hear. I know what you mean about the typing. I rarely post from my phone when I am using it to check the forums. That is for reading only.
I've approved members, accepted donations and even banished some spammers all from my iPhone.
(03-18-2012 09:29 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]I've approved members, accepted donations and even banished some spammers all from my iPhone.

Thats why your The Almighty Sarky. Lord of All Those Who Love Chaos and Rot!

My condolences to GoodCop. I hope you have a speedy recovery
Psh. Tell me when you've done all that from you iPod nano.
Well some pimple faced young punk hacker has defeated me this time. I spent hours trying to fix my computer this weekend with no success. Tomorrow I go to the Geek Squad at Best Buy for some help.
That does suck goodcop... hope you get it fixed. On my PC, I usually use Avast as anti-virus. It's been pretty good so far.

Thanks for the vote, PJON! Zombie03
(03-21-2012 01:03 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]That does suck goodcop... hope you get it fixed. On my PC, I usually use Avast as anti-virus. It's been pretty good so far.

Thanks for the vote, PJON! Zombie03

Thanks, Sarku. It's being repaired now. I'm frustrated because this is the first time I've had a PC infection that I could not fix myself. I was using symantec as my main antivirus program and also using malwarebyte's antimalware. Best Buy is going to install Kaspersky as part of their service. They do provide follow up service for a year so that will give some piece of mind.
Glad to see it is getting fixed there Steve.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's