TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: G'day from Oz - no obvious outbreaks yet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day everyone.

Luckily here in Australia there have as yet been no outbreaks of the undead wandering around in search of the other white meat. Perhaps it's because we're an island.
Still, we're concerned about the top end - just a hop, skip and a shamble to New Guinea and Indonesia. The waters between here and there are vast and tricky to patrol and I believe it's but a matter of time before a deadhead clinging to something floating reaches our shores...
Until then, we'll go on stockipiling tinned foods, batteries and edged weapons.

Good luck one and all

Chris a.k.a. Arcuspilot
Well said. Welcome.
Greeting and Welcome. We are all on islands, surrounded by a sea of dead. Yours might just be nicer than others Watchmen02

Dont go island hoping to far north. you could run into a billion of them Watchmen02
Batteries-Aussie for BEER!

Welcome to TZG

OD
(03-20-2012 12:17 PM)arcuspilot Wrote: [ -> ]G'day everyone.

Luckily here in Australia there have as yet been no outbreaks of the undead wandering around in search of the other white meat. Perhaps it's because we're an island.
Still, we're concerned about the top end - just a hop, skip and a shamble to New Guinea and Indonesia. The waters between here and there are vast and tricky to patrol and I believe it's but a matter of time before a deadhead clinging to something floating reaches our shores...
Until then, we'll go on stockipiling tinned foods, batteries and edged weapons.

Good luck one and all

Chris a.k.a. Arcuspilot

It's good to see someone with their priorities straight! Welcome to TZG.
Greetings from witch haunted England. I am sending a number of my vampire thralls to your untouched land. I had hitherto unnoticed your dead free land and now wish to alter that fact. Obviously they will need their Zombie minions so expect a strange 'virus' in the press very, VERY soon. They set sail on the Damascus and should have arrived yesterday. Welcome to the siteWatchmen02

P.S. enjoy the tinned food. Hope you've got water supplies too. You'll need 'em. Good luck with the edged weapons...
Hi and welcome. Cool intro Watchmen02
Ya, sweet first post. Welcome to the site.
Welcome aboard Watchmen02
Reference URL's