TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Emp's Post Gets Me Thinking...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there ANY interest in an East Coast TZG.COM meet up?

I'm just putting a feeler out there...
Right idea, wrong coast. I voted maybe, as unhelpful as that may be, because if I ever find myself on the East Coast, I would love to go and meet up with y'all. Zombie13
If I were rich and had the free time It'd be really cool to meet up. I gotta say no for now.Insane19
(03-22-2012 09:06 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]If I were rich and had the free time It'd be really cool to meet up. I gotta say no for now.Insane19

Same here.

Would it happen to take place when I am in the US again I would show up. But for now another trip to the US is not on our priority list.
When I eventually get back to New York, may not be a few year yet, I hope that on at least one or two of you US types may be able to hit the city for a meet and a drink.
Well z, it'd be stupid of us not to meet up with you when you come. Those chances don't come too often! Watchmen02

Emp and Samurai... c'mon... I was thinking this Sunday!!! Zombie03
(03-22-2012 01:00 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Well z, it'd be stupid of us not to meet up with you when you come. Those chances don't come too often! Watchmen02

Emp and Samurai... c'mon... I was thinking this Sunday!!! Zombie03

Just use your gnarly powers and Zap us there. I'm down with the teleportation jazz!
I vote for Orlando, FL!!
I can asstral project myself there if needed, just think kiddarqo and my ass is there Watchmen02 I'll bring emp's ass asswell while I'm at it Zombie17
Ah crap... I got other plans this sunday...damn Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's