TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from a Bunker in Marlboro,MA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome Julie!! Twinkies FTW. I recently heard they are taking them off the market though. Sad day for non perishables everywhere
(03-23-2012 12:03 AM)JulieZpocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there folks, I'm Julie, one of the developers of Zpocalypse. Someone mentioned there was a thread here asking about our game, and so I came to look at it. Then I found this awesome site that appears to have some people I would not mind be holed up with along with a shotgun and a box of Twinkies. Glad to be here.

Welcome to the site, Julie! It's cool to have a game developer here. As I mentioned on the thread about zpocalypse, it looks very fun.

(03-23-2012 02:27 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll claim the SPAM, no one else seems to care for canned meatgoods. Welcome to the forums, Julie!

I like SPAM and it is versatile. I saw a bit on TV the other day where the comedian Paul Rodriguez said he likes to create "Spamitos". He rolls some SPAM up in a corn tortilla and fries it up.
(03-23-2012 11:47 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]So none of you damn "Yankees"never tried a ChittlenZombie03

OD

Welcome to TZG

I have had chittlins, snake, 'gater not to mention haggis, black puddings and scrapple. You have to be ready for all such eventualities. I will say in the event of the apocalypse, I will be going for the hot sauce.
(03-23-2012 04:08 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2012 02:27 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I'll claim the SPAM, no one else seems to care for canned meatgoods. Welcome to the forums, Julie!

I'm sure there's a song about SPAM. Hmmm how did it go?

Thanks! It's pretty awesome to be here, and I will be happy to pass any SPAM I find onto you.
(03-25-2012 02:23 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2012 12:03 AM)JulieZpocalypse Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there folks, I'm Julie, one of the developers of Zpocalypse. Someone mentioned there was a thread here asking about our game, and so I came to look at it. Then I found this awesome site that appears to have some people I would not mind be holed up with along with a shotgun and a box of Twinkies. Glad to be here.

Welcome to the site, Julie! It's cool to have a game developer here. As I mentioned on the thread about zpocalypse, it looks very fun.

I like SPAM and it is versatile. I saw a bit on TV the other day where the comedian Paul Rodriguez said he likes to create "Spamitos". He rolls some SPAM up in a corn tortilla and fries it up.
Thank you for the welcome! I think the SPAM fascination is like my thing with Twinkies; it's the duality of any food/non-food item. While I have eaten SPAM it does not capture my imagination like others. My brother for example, can wax poetic about the procuring, preparation, and then consumption of said meat product. I just can't see the point of even trying when there is bacon in the world. I am glad that others feel differently. It means they can have their SPAM and leave more bacon (and Twinkies) for me.
Oddly enough, many a developer conversation for Zpocalypse sounds much like this one. I don't know if it's living up to your expectations.
What about a shotgun that shoots twinkies? You could use it to lure people away, make the ground slippery and difficult for Zeds to walk, and with practice you could shoot into the air, and catch the twinkies in your mouth. win/win/win.
Hello, and welcome to our board! Too cool to see somebody join us who took part in creating another zombie game. One of my gaming buddies from my gaming group has a copy of Zpocalypse. It was pretty groovy. Definitely one I hope to see hit our table from time to time. Hope we see you around here a lot more.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's