TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Shambling in from the Uk...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys, just thought I'd drop a message on here. I have come in search of aToE templates, and everywhere else said this is the place to go.

Insane19 Shiftyronin Insane19
Greetings shiftyronin. Welcome to the TZG! Everyone else is correct this is the place to be! We've got templates, new scenarios and characters for most FFP games including aToE + much more.
Salutations. Glad to have you onboard.
Anothe AToE Fan......YES!

Oh Welcome to TZG

OD
Nice. I love ATOE. It is not quite as well represented here as Last Night on Earth, but it is a solid game. Have fun looking around.
Welcome shiftyronin! I love AToE! Sadly, in my group of 6 (board)gamers, I am only 1 of 2 who enjoy playing it. That said, it's always great to have another fan of the game!!
(03-23-2012 10:44 AM)shiftyronin Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys, just thought I'd drop a message on here. I have come in search of aToE templates, and everywhere else said this is the place to go.

Insane19 Shiftyronin Insane19

Welcome, shiftyronin. Another Brit, eh? Greetings from across the pond, in the land of the revolutionaries. Watchmen02
Reference URL's