TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Masterminding zombies in Phoenix, AZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone! My name's Richard and discovered LNoE about three months ago. Since then I've created quite the addicted following amongst my friends, even with quite a few that hate board games because of having the attention span of a field mouse, to the point where I'm being conned into hosting a games night every couple of weeks. I take pride in creating a completely fearful experience for the group, as I'm usually playing the zombies, learning the balance between completely screwing them over and holding my cards to give them a faint glimmer of hope.

I've bought the expansion pack and am definitely looking into new ways to give these people something new and fresh to fight against. Can't wait to start interacting with fellow lovers of this game!
Welcome, ubermensch (heh). You're a good ZP -- it's about fun, not winning!
Greetings Ubermench! Glad to hear you're turning people into gamers. I've found when people play these games they are like "Wow I didn't expect to enjoy it so much!"
Happy GamingWatchmen02
Welcome fellow zombielover!
Welcome to the Forum

OD
Salutations. Glad to have you onboard!
Ragrragbrabbllllgh! Thanks for joining our hoarde.
Welcome!! This is exactly what happened when I discovered LNoE last winter. Within a month, I had purchased every expansion and web exclusive lol It is definitely my favorite of the FFP games.
(03-23-2012 04:03 PM)ubermensch Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings everyone! My name's Richard and discovered LNoE about three months ago. Since then I've created quite the addicted following amongst my friends, even with quite a few that hate board games because of having the attention span of a field mouse, to the point where I'm being conned into hosting a games night every couple of weeks. I take pride in creating a completely fearful experience for the group, as I'm usually playing the zombies, learning the balance between completely screwing them over and holding my cards to give them a faint glimmer of hope.

I've bought the expansion pack and am definitely looking into new ways to give these people something new and fresh to fight against. Can't wait to start interacting with fellow lovers of this game!

What's up, ubermensch? Welcome. Stick around awhile...you'll enjoy the site if you like the smell of the rotting undead roaming the streets...
Reference URL's