TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: BRAainzzzz...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone. I'm Herby, a huge zombie freak from Finland. Me and my friends have the basic game, Growing Hunger, SotF, Hero Pack #1 and grave weapons. I have played this game only few times now, but just love it.

-Herby
Welcome to TZG

OD
Salutations. Glad to have you onboard.
Greetings Herby. Zombie freaks are always welcome here!
Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will be able to Quench your zombie hunger here Zombie10
Hey there. Just saw your painted figs you posted. Nice job. Welcome to the site.
(03-23-2012 10:08 PM)Herby Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone. I'm Herby, a huge zombie freak from Finland. Me and my friends have the basic game, Growing Hunger, SotF, Hero Pack #1 and grave weapons. I have played this game only few times now, but just love it.

-Herby

Welcome, Herby. It sounds like you're off to a great start with LNOE. I don't have SotF yet and I'm holding off on any purchases right now with an eye toward the new expansion!

Generally I try to say something witty about a new person's location but since I am American I know nothing about Finland. Watchmen02
Reference URL's