TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Herbys mini's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is some of my painted, not yet finished, heros. I have played and painted warhammer fantasy and 40k figures when i was kid and that was some time ago so my skills are "bit" rusty. I will add more photos when i get more models painted. Next on table is grave weapons zombies.

-Herby

[attachment=1281]
Did you make Kenny a fake blonde? Interesting.
(03-24-2012 01:23 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make Kenny a fake blonde? Interesting.

Kenny's roots are showing! Thanks for sharing. I know painting these would have took you a lot of time and effort. My favorite's Jade easily!
I really like how Rachelle came out. Good work Herby, and welcome to the boards!
As long as we are calling out our favorites, Sam is mine. I can't tell if he just spent the day in a butcher shop or meat packing plant or has been slaughtering zombies like it's his job!
Either way... Well done.
Wow, yeah you can tell these took time - good job!
My fav is Jade too... the model pose is badass so that helps : )
Good job Herby. It is always cool to see people making the effort on painting their figures. It make the board so much come alive don't you think?
Thanks a lot for your comments. I thought that because kenny fights zombies with tin cans, he need to be be blonde. Who goes to zombie fight with cans? Watchmen02 Some of the miniatures was really poor casting, like Victor, hi didnt have any face. He did look like a big rubber ball was glued to his upper torso. Not any details.
(03-24-2012 09:05 AM)Herby Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for your comments. I thought that because kenny fights zombies with tin cans, he need to be be blonde. Who goes to zombie fight with cans? Watchmen02

That's a good point actually. How the hell does he expect to protect him self and stave off the apocalypse with several canned goods. If anything he should be storing them for rations rather than feebly throwing them to further enrage a passing Zombie.

All time dumbest weapon of all time. Also you'd think there'd be a card where he can use them. Every other figure carries something you can find in the deck.
(03-24-2012 09:05 AM)Herby Wrote: [ -> ]Some of the miniatures was really poor casting, like Victor, hi didnt have any face. He did look like a big rubber ball was glued to his upper torso. Not any details.

I know what you mean about Victor. You just have to try to paint facial features that aren't there. Not easy.
Sam is disgusting... and awesome! These look great. Thanks for sharin'.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's