TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Some of my painted minis...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I would share some of my miniatures with the group Watchmen02 I have never attempted painting miniatures until this past October but I think they look good. Zombie17

Starting with LNoE...
Grave Weapon Zombies...
[Image: GraveWeaponZombies.jpg]

Heroes... I have all of the heroes painted, but these are the only ones I painted myself. I was always intimidated by the small details on the hero casts, so a friend of mine painted the others for me. Then I got a bit of confidence and thought I'd give it a go myself.
[Image: LNOEHeroes01.jpg]

A Touch of Evil... I learned this technique on BGG, to make the models mirror the game board. Very cool effect.
[Image: AToE01.jpg]

[Image: AToE02.jpg]

[Image: AToE03.jpg]

Finally Invasion From Outer Space... I just finished these yesterday Watchmen02
[Image: JojotheDB.jpg]

[Image: MartianArmada.jpg]

There you have it. I'm not as skilled as some of the paint jobs I have seen on here but I think they look pretty good!
These are very nice! Super clean and I enjoy that. Your martians look top notch, You get +1 rep for these beauties.
A lot of work there thanks for sharing +1 rep[/color]
Awesome figures. Can we get a closeup of the zard beast?
Great looking mini's. Love the bear.
Thank you all for your kind words Watchmen02

(03-24-2012 09:49 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome figures. Can we get a closeup of the zard beast?

Yes you can... Interestingly enough, this is my 3rd attempt at the Zard Beast before being happy with it. version one he was yellow with green spikes, version two purple with yellow spikes, and lastly, my "Rancor" version seen here
[Image: Zardfront.jpg]

[Image: Zardprofile01.jpg]

[Image: Zardprofile02.jpg]
They look awesome. I like the effect you went for with the AToE minis.
(03-24-2012 11:00 PM)Talonis Wrote: [ -> ]They look awesome. I like the effect you went for with the AToE minis.

Thanks Talonis! Its actually a super easy process. White primer, Citadel Bleached Bone and then Citadel Sepia Wash. Thats it. I went with Citadel Red Gore to simulate the red wax seals that appears on the art assets for the game
I got inspired this evening and painted these 3 Heroes from IFOS
[Image: IFOSHeroes01.jpg]
These all look fantastic. I bet they are tons of fun to play with. I don't see the IFOS minis often; I don't have that game. They are really cool looking. That Zard beast looks kind of like a Dumutef Guard from Heroscape in his final color scheme.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's