TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Yeah to all the the Ford T-100 lovers !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ladies and gentlemen....... and dear undead fellow gamers,

We've got him !

Here is a pic from the Ford T-100 in action in our own town of woodinvale

With great thanx to the tips on the model forum where to get the truck ! and guess what ??? I found it in Den Bosch, capitol of Dutch hells highway in Noord Brabant......only 20 km away from our town Boxtel Watchmen02

Greetz Blackhilski
Your game board never ceases to amaze me, what other pieces do you plan to make 3 dimensional?also, that is a Fantastic truck.
Amazing, just amazing. It looks like your actually in the Town.
I am more amazed by those gas prices...i might just risk my life in a zombie infested town for those prices
(03-26-2012 03:01 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote: [ -> ]I am more amazed by those gas prices...i might just risk my life in a zombie infested town for those prices

Where are you from? those would be high gas prices here - move to the frigid northlands of Canada for all you fueling needs!

Also: That is one snazzy board my friend, consider me green with jealous rage Insane20
Everytime you post a new thread you impress me! Great find and paint job.
I hadn't noticed the gas prices. Those are a bit high for 1980s!
Awesome job there Blackh.
Unfortunately i live in the super expensive Los Angeles California, if the gas prices dont get you, every other high priced thig will.

(03-26-2012 03:31 PM)Franzoid Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2012 03:01 PM)SoCalRMD Wrote: [ -> ]I am more amazed by those gas prices...i might just risk my life in a zombie infested town for those prices

Where are you from? those would be high gas prices here - move to the frigid northlands of Canada for all you fueling needs!

Also: That is one snazzy board my friend, consider me green with jealous rage Insane20
Sweet truck. Will this take the place of your gory car? Also, the base on that one pine tree, and the rock placement, looks much like a Heroscape tree. Were these used for Heroscape ever?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's