TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Mike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am Mike. I like reading zombie books and playing undead games. I live in Berlin, Germany.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Sounds like you will fit right in. Zombie13
Welcome to the hoard.
(03-26-2012 09:17 PM)Pavelec Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am Mike. I like reading zombie books and playing undead games. I live in Berlin, Germany.

Welcome zombie-lover Mike. You will find much zombie mayhem here.
Greetings mike have a shamble around and eat a brain of your choice. (Free brain to every full new member. (Disclaimer) We cannot guarantee freshness)
What do you think happens to all those people who post for a while and then suddenly stop...
Greetings and Welcome.

What books have you read ? I recently read, Rise of the Govenor.

Posted by samuraitrev - Today 11:54 AM
Greetings mike have a shamble around and eat a brain of your choice. (Free brain to every full new member. (Disclaimer) We cannot guarantee freshness)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think happens to all those people who post for a while and then suddenly stop...

Ive always wondered what happens to them. good to know Watchmen02 ....its all food for the fodder Zombie13
I just finished World War Z. Welcome, Mike, and I hope you enjoy your stay. Try not to get bit.
Reference URL's