TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Who Watches the Watchmen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: watchmen-1.jpg]

I just did!!

I loved it!!

IT IS THE WATCHMEN!!!

See it now!!!
Awesome!

It holds up to expectations then?
I'm watching it tomorrow. I can't wait. Watchmen02
supervike Wrote:It holds up to expectations then?

It definitely does in my book!

I kept my initial post brief as I don't want to spoil anything for anybody.

Once most people have seen it, I'd love to have a chat on here about it!
I may watch it next weekend when the crowds die down and I might be able then to enjoy it.
Probably not I ,until the movie I never heard of it(I'm just
out of the Super Hero Thing).The Reviews that I've read
all seem to say if your a fan you'll love it, as its suppose
to be very faithful to the series.The flip side side if your
not its too long & violent.OD
im seeing it tonight,,,, cant wait.
Saw it this afternoon.

I'll echo Zombies' thoughts on it.

Only slightly disappointed in a few things, but overall, very good adaptation of the best comic ever written.
It doesn't come out in Japan for another couple weeks, but I really want to go see it. And it better be good for nearly US$20 a ticket.
seen it last night and it was the best movie ever, any one who dosent like it is sorry to say retarded... it was amazing. i mean if you dont like action, fighting , blood, vilence, sex, good storys, and heros you might not like this movie.

i havent read the book, and i wasnt lost at all, and i i dont feel like you have to be a fan to like it, i went with five people all who havent seen it and they loved it too.

people in my area were saying ,, " ya its good but not as good as dark knight"

this movie kicked that now a peice of shits movies ass. i liked darkkight alot but now this masterpeice blows it out of the water.. if watchmen had a impartant actor die it would have done better haha../.

GO SEE THIS MOVIE
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's