TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Best 3 free zombie games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What about a little pool to find out about our most favorite zombie games.

My 3 favorite undead games are:

Zombie Splatter

Zomblast
Nuclear Zombie

What are your favorite zombie games?
Shattered Colony on ARMOR GAMES.

Shattered Colony
The Last Stand: Union City
Zombie Trailer Park
Rebuild 2
Just got done playing Shattered Colony. It rocks!
If anybody has some time to kill this summer, I’d recommend playing Parallel Zombies. For those of you who don’t know, Parallel Zombies is a new game for android phones. It’s essentially an mmorpg with a twist because the game takes advantage of your smartphone’s gps to decide where you begin in the game’s overworld. I’m plugging this game because I do have an agenda, I need allies to be successful in this game. So anybody in this forum that has time to kill, come join my faction. My username is TheChosenOne.
Hehe

Flash games?

1. Rebuild 2
2. Last Stand Union City
3. Nuclear Outrun (not EXACTLY a zombie game... but what the hell!)

If the poll regards ANY zombie game, I would add Resident Evil 1 as it really FREAKED ME OUT when I was a kid!
Fall Out 3
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Res Evil
anyone found any good print and play or download and build / print and play type zed games.. free is even better?
Wasted Colony
Rebuild 2
Zombie Pandemic

Just to add to the list
thanks for the list.. will have to check them out!
thanks for the list.. will have to check them out!
There are now several type of zombie games that you can play in free and one of the best zombie games I played before are Resident Evil, Silent hill and Walking dead.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's