TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello, Wisconsin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm Mikey from WI. I have just started playing this game alot with my friends and have just started making character sheets for all of my friends so we can play as ourselves Zombie17. Any tips?
Welcome to the site. There is a downloads section here available to site members that has templates for customs that you can use with the program GIMP. GIMP is a free download. Here is a thread I made after the first custom I made using this method. It has some good advice from other members int he responses. Check it out.

Vikinglad's First Crack at a Custom Hero

Full membership only requires that you pledge your undying devotion to the Worm God: Lord Sarku. Also, you have to make some good posts for a few weeks. Zombie13
Welcome to TZG

OD
Greetings Mikey are you a Hero or a Zombie? Which side do you prefer playing?
(03-29-2012 09:52 PM)dab0ywonder Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I'm Mikey from WI. I have just started playing this game alot with my friends and have just started making character sheets for all of my friends so we can play as ourselves Zombie17. Any tips?

Welcome, Mikey. Stick around and you will see all kinds of incredible custom items (characters, scenarios, 3D game boards, etc.) made by members here.
Welcome! I hope you grow to love this place as much as I do. The number one thing to keep in mind about any custom character is to make sure they aren't overpowered. Those characters are less challenging to make and too easy to play as, which amounts to no fun for anyone.
Reference URL's