TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey Im Brandon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I am new to the game actually played it for the first time last saturday and we played it for about 8 hours...found out we did somethings right and some wrong but I am addicted now. I hope to learn more about the game from here and grow with the community.
Greetings and Welcome
Hey there, alderdust. Glad you got bitten by this game. It will go smoother as you play more. Also, the more you hang out on these forums, the more knowledge will absorb into your plump, juicy brains. Zombie17
yeah i have already found out we played the baseball bat and the shotgun a little wrong...we thought the bat just added 1 die to your roll allowing you to roll 3 instead of the standard 2 and then you check if it breaks...didnt know you could use it consecutive times as long as bat holds up...and with the shotgun we played it like it was the revolver where the hit roll is also the ammo roll.
Hi Brandon welcome to TZG. I remember when I 1st played this game. I thought This is one of the best game ever! Right I need to build a huge Zombie horde. A couple of years on that's exactly what I didZombie17
Welcome AD to TZG.......nothing like a First Game.

OD
welcome.
Welcome to the board and the place for all your questions Watchmen02
I hope you enjoy this spot, as well as learn alot.
Reference URL's