TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Double Tap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love this game sooo much and would love to be a full fledged zombie killin' machine! Zombie02 Zombie02 Please could I have the honor of joining?
the dude looks interested... i would say yes...
come on people i love this game and ZOMBIES!!!!!
Certainly with a little more time. You're already integrating into the community. It'll be quick Watchmen02
(04-06-2012 09:18 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Certainly with a little more time. You're already integrating into the community. It'll be quick Watchmen02

okies will i need to resubmit my request or will it be approved later?
Just be patient and soon the mighty Sarku will look on your favourably and will grant you the power to pass through the portal!
Patience is my middle name lol
Alder "Patience" Dust. I like the sound of that.

Where are ya in WV?
(04-09-2012 03:01 AM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Alder "Patience" Dust. I like the sound of that.

Where are ya in WV?

Shady Spring its like smack dab in the middle of Beckley and Princeton if you are familiar with the state. I think the closest gaming place is the Lost Legion Games and Comics store which is about a 20 minute drive for me. I went to Virginia Tech for school cause I am from the Blacksburg, VA area but moved up here for aquatic biology to do some work for coal mining companies.
Far, then. I ask because a lot of WV is close to Pittsburgh [where I am]. Only real stay I've done in in that state (been through it a ton on my way west/south) is around Franklin, camping at Seneca Rocks.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's