TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My LNoE painted zombies and heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well done! Love the zombies flesh. Great job on the bases.
(04-08-2012 09:56 AM)Thraxas Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2012 12:52 AM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome job! Can you post colors you used to paint zombies?

Thanks.

I used Chaos Black spray undercoat for all the Zombies. Then for the skin I used Citadel Colour Dark Flesh. I left the black undercoat in the mouth and any holes in the skin. I then drybrushed Citadel Colour Rotting Flesh over the Dark Flesh. For the zombies with the black bases once I finished painting flesh and clothes I went over the whole mini with a watered down Brown Ink (formula p3 ink). For the brown based zombies I didn't do the ink wash.

For the clothes I used Citadel Colour: Blood Red, Bestial Brown, Enchanted Blue, Sunburst Yellow & Formula P3: Beaten Purple, Gnarls Green. If I wanted something lighter or darker I just mixed in Chaos Black or Skull White until I was happy with it. I used a wet palette so I could keep the colours to use again later if I needed to.

Just wanted to comment again and say these are my favorite painted zombies I have seen on the board as far as original miniatures go. I should just pay you to paint my minis for me haha.
(04-10-2012 01:22 PM)alderdust Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to comment again and say these are my favorite painted zombies I have seen on the board as far as original miniatures go. I should just pay you to paint my minis for me haha.

Thanks. That comment just made my day Watchmen02

and here are my final 3 heroes:

[Image: final3g.jpg]

I have now ordered Growing Hunger and once it arrives shall proceed to paint up all the new miniatures Watchmen02
The zombies are sweeeeeet! Nice job on all of them. Watchmen02
(03-21-2013 07:39 PM)SirTommyKittens Wrote: [ -> ]The zombies are sweeeeeet! Nice job on all of them. Watchmen02

Thanks Watchmen02

I have been so busy with real life I haven't visited here in a long time or even had a chance to finish painting the Growing Hunger miniatures. Since my last post here, I ordered everything for LNoE that I didn't have and have also got Timber Peak. I have one more week of work before 2 weeks of holidays and hopefully I can get in a mammoth painting session and finish off everything.
Keep us updated on your work!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's