TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Death of Last Hero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi guys this forum is GREAT Insane16!!

I've played my first 2 "matches" and i've Just a little questions about "Death of Your Last Hero"

When the last hero die using Dynamite o Gasoline to kill zombies, we actually play this situation like a "suicide" and not a Zombie Kill.. So last died Hero is not turned into a Zombie Hero..

Do you think we play correctly this kind of exception or not?

thank you!
I like this rule. There's not enough bits to make a useful zombie! We also play like this.

The player whose hero died still gets another hero though
(04-08-2012 09:32 PM)cyberxtc Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys this forum is GREAT Insane16!!

I've played my first 2 "matches" and i've Just a little questions about "Death of Your Last Hero"

When the last hero die using Dynamite o Gasoline to kill zombies, we actually play this situation like a "suicide" and not a Zombie Kill.. So last died Hero is not turned into a Zombie Hero..

Do you think we play correctly this kind of exception or not?

thank you!

Not sure if Flying Frog has ever addressed that situation, but the way you play certainly makes sense and fits the spirit of the game.
There's an optional rule in Survival of the Fittest called Not Enough Left. If any Hero is killed by an Explosive Item they can't be turned into Zombie Heroes.
Hope this helpsWatchmen02
An alternative view is the one used in The Walking Dead comics/show: everyone who dies regardless of cause of death becomes a zombie :P
Even it is thematically cool and neat...

the rule says clearly that last hero death makes a new zombie hero arise...

at least is how we play around here.
(04-09-2012 02:11 AM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Even it is thematically cool and neat...

the rule says clearly that last hero death makes a new zombie hero arise...

at least is how we play around here.

I agree. I don't use the optional rule myself. I see the Zombie Hero crawlin on with a limb or 2 missing.
Haha the other night I killed Sally and 8 zombies with a stick of dynamite....I felt the sacrifice was worth it cause the heroes won the next turn. We played it as a suicide not a zombie kill therefore no zombie hero.
Finally a "suicide" by dynamite it's hard to do at this specific time (death of lasty hero) during game.. So I think I still using this rule.. Watchmen02

Thank you!
I really like this variation to the rules. As was previously said, this suits the theme of the game perfectly and is a fun way to "end it". We will definitely be adding this to our house rules. Thanks for the idea.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's