TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Favorite LNOE zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a follow-up to the favorite hero polls I posted earlier. To be fair to those out there who prefer to dismember humans rather than zombies, this poll asks what are your favorite LNOE zombies? Please note that there are more than 10 zombie types so there will be a second post immediately following this one with some additional choices.

Thanks to samuraitrev who put together the list of zombie types for me (I don't have SotF) - the only change I have made is to divide the basic zombie into 3 choices for the 3 different sculpts.

Rock on, zombie lovers!
Doesn't get any better than crawling torso. Nasty.
I don't have it yet but the crawling torso for sure.
Haha the crawling torso reminds me of the scene from the walking dead. Its just the most unique I think thats why it gets the most props.
Hi, a Zombie Hero with a Rusty Axe is my fav.

Rusty Axe
The Zombie rolls an extra Fight Dice.

In addition, before Fight Dice are rolled, the Zombie Player may choose one of the Hero's Hand Weapons that they may not use during this fight.

Its awesome fun to tell the Hero ".....ummmm nope, Rusty Axe says he likes your Garden Shears/Meat Cleaver/Sledge Hammer, and wants to hold it. (no he doesnt get to use it, put he wants to see it real bad)

Add Fighting Instncts and Stinky (Stench of Death) Yup, thats a good time.

Torso is nice too. With the movement of 2 and they can hold a Hero from moving.

1. RA
2. ZH
3. CT

Watchmen02
Some people I play with are totally creeped out by the crawling torso.
So far, considering I just recently got it for my birthday, I only own the main game. However, when we played the one time with the friends who introduced us to the game, they had the Crawling Torso. I was half tempted to pick the Barbed Wire zombie as my favorite, because I just love barbed wire. But... you just can't deny the awesomeness of the Crawling Torso.

When I start picking up the expansions, and I get Survival of the Fittest, I am definitely going to have to pick up the Zombies With Grave Weapons miniatures set as well. As if the zombies with grave weapons weren't bad @$$ enough, the Crawling Torso is enough of a reason on its own to pick this set up.
Bumping up a poll I did a while back to get input from new members...
Since this one's risen from the dead I'll add mine:

Rusty Axe equipped Zombie Hero Sam
I like 2...the crawling torso and the one with barbed wire.
After thinking it trough I went for the barbed wire one because I al a huge fan of that movie with Pam Anderson....

No!!!!!!! Just kidding ofcourse.
When I thought about it I came to the conclusion that when you would encounter a zombie wrapped in barbed wire it would be one hell of a pain in the butt to deal with. One could get some nasty injuries when that thing jumps you out of the blue. The crawling one would just be cool to look at, take a step back...and continue looking...take a step back...and so on and so on Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's