TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi everyoneo, or, as I say in my own language, "Ciao a Tutti"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I'm an italian fan of Last night on earth. I'm from Genoa and I'm now very very excited of the news about the future new expansions of the game. From here I even thought that Flying Frog was dead but I'm very happy to discover that it's not true!
Hola CM (well it's the closest I can get to Italian) welcome to TZG.The Frog can gp a bit between releases but they do
have some cool stuff in the works.Alas it probably won't be until late Summer/early Fall.

OD
Welcome Candyman....in the words of the late great colonel sanders...."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

This place is great you will find lots of cool information.
Greetings Candyman. Zombie salami for all!
Greetings Candyman, Candyman, Ca- Zombie13
Hey Candyman, welcome to the board. Have a look around and you will realise the Frog is far from dead Watchmen02
(04-09-2012 09:47 AM)The Candyman Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I'm an italian fan of Last night on earth. I'm from Genoa and I'm now very very excited of the news about the future new expansions of the game. From here I even thought that Flying Frog was dead but I'm very happy to discover that it's not true!

Benvenuto, Candyman. I hope you enjoy the odor of rotting flesh!
Greeting and Welcome
Thanks to everyone! and happy 2012 zombie apocalypse!
Reference URL's