TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Summoner Wars!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well after seeking this game out for quite some time I finally managed to play my first game on Monday, and was enjoyed by my wife and I very much. Weird thing was that I threw my money down and had 14 factions to play with....before I had even play tested the dang game. My wife had a great time and quickly picked up the rules...which is so simple that game play is not bogged down at all. I have never played any table top skirmishes so I cant quite compare. The best thing is that when you buy a faction/army, you have the whole army for a mere 7 bucks. Not 7 bucks per card, but a full fledged army for 7 dollars. SO far this game for me is a flawless 10.
If youre still on the fence about this one....just buy it and enjoy it already!
SW is an awesome game. I have the complete collection at home and I keep a master set in the breakroom at work. Correction; When you buy a faction deck, you don't get the whole 'army'. You get the base faction and need to buy the reinforcement packs, which isnt required BTW, before you can have the whole 'army'
Reference URL's