TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Finally finished painting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

Thought I would show my mini's now that they are all painted.
Having painted 40k for over a decade, this was something different (and a great break from the usual GW stuff) which I am quiet happy with the results.

[Image: 582106_10150795064293767_596288766_11483...6434_n.jpg]

[Image: 485167_10150795064738767_596288766_11483...0927_n.jpg]

I still kept the bases different colours for zombie teams/grave dead and decided to keep the heroes bases black to make them stand out on the board.

The group favourite to kill is Michael Jackson ( In his Thriller costume) and is just something extra to make games interesting.

Thanks Watchmen02
Very nice work! Any individual pics? Would love to see a few of those close up.
Also, what is the grass that you use? I've seen a few posts with that sort of grass. All I can ever find is the powdered type.
Awesome. I really like your hero miniatures. I particularly like the blood splatter on Sam's apron.
Thanks for the comments.

Worldmaggot: The grass is Games Workshops Static grass. I have not taken any close up shots yet, but they pretty much look the best at that distance. I didn't really paint for detail, manly to table top standard.
Those minis look awesome great job man!
I did these! Best set of painted LNOE minis yet posted on here, methinks. The texture on them seems so deep!

I see you grassed the zombies but not the heroes?
love the mj zombie
Thanks Watchmen02

Yeah I decided to leave the Heroes bases black so they stand out on the board, makes it easier to quickly see which are heroes and which are zombies during gameplay.
Nice job. They look very impressive all together like that; I bet they are great to play with. I like the color tones you used. MJ zombie rules too.
Good work I know it would have taken you ages to do them all. +1 rep from me. Are you tempted to add to your Zombie horde?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's