TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Manor House - Zombie Movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an addiotional rule about moving zombies in Defending the Manor House scenario? Every time I played it, Heroes always won, and without big efforts. I think that the fact that zombies must move casually except for going to a very near Hero makes things too easy for Heroes in this scenario. Is it the same for you or Heroes were only lucky with me?
Defend is my favorite scenario and it always comes down to the last turn or two, and the win record's pretty split on it. Heroes exploiting Hunger to pull zombies out of the house is indeed key to them winning.

One thing I've seen people do wrong with this scenario is allowing heroes to search inside the manor. Make sure they're not. They need to traverse the open terrain and spend time away from the manor to find weapons/events that will keep them alive as they draw the zombies away from the house.
I've another question about this scenario.
Since heroes can't search, and zombies can't play "Lights Out" or "Taken Over", what about the card (name escapes me) that says you can spawn a zombie in the same space as a hero in a building? Kosher in the Manor House?
Hi, huh ? Why cant i play "Lights Out" on the Manor ?

The Manor House does not have a number designation to be Taken over or have a Spamwning pit. Insane19

Surprise Attack
Play Immediately
Take a Zombie from your Zombie Pool an place it in the same space as any Hero within a building. If there are no Zombies in the pool or Heroes in buildings, discard this card with no effect.

The Manor House is still a Building, so I see no reason why you cant play Suepwize Attack.

Im not to sure about your question still.

Is there an addiotional rule about moving zombies in Defending the Manor House scenario?

and exploting Zombie Hunger, is like Brain Delivery Zombie11
Nevermind, I just re-read the rules on it and I'm dumb. Watchmen02
(04-16-2012 05:46 PM)Wade Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind, I just re-read the rules on it and I'm dumb. Watchmen02

me too, and im not even a blonde Insane16 It happens to me all the time Watchmen02
Reference URL's