TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: finally!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A very good (although naughty) friend got me the game finally for my birthday today!

Having looked at this game for ageeeees finally having it in my hands I am thoroughly impressed with the quality and look!

Can't wait to play! Watchmen02
Greetings to you and your naughty friendWatchmen02
Welcome to the site. Lots of sith lately. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin'. Watchmen02

Wait till you play the game. It has a way of getting under your skin. Zombie11
Its a really great game probably one of the best as far as detail to quality and art. It makes it feel like it could be a movie for sure.
Greetings and Welcome
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Looking at the supplements.....any advice?
Get 'em all! Here's the order I would recommend. 1st download the official Scenarios on the FFP website. I think most folks on here would agree that your 1st port of call when spending your hard earned cash should be Growing Hunger. After that personally I'd go for Survival of the Fittest. After that I'd go for the Web exclusive scenarios you can buy.

The next few are still cool but may be seen as luxuries. Advanced Abilities, probably not a good idea to get because the upcoming expansion Timber Peak will make this obsolete. Next up is the Zombies with Grave Weapons set. It just means you can use figures rather than the tokens you get with SotF. You also get the very anoying (for the Heroes) Crawling Torso.Next is the limited ed. cd. It's better than the original and I think it sounds remastered too. The new songs are quality on it too. Plus it comes with 2 cards Electric Guitar and Dance of the Dead.

Hope this helps and let us know what you go for.
Hi. hmmmm Not to disagree with The High Master SamuraiTrev, so Im not Watchmen02

But ummmm After Last Night On Earth, Growing Hunger is a definite. After that it is almost a toss up, or maybe just get both.

Hero Pack 1, Gives the Heroes some extra Punch they may need.
Survival of the Fittest, Gives the Zombies some extra Bite the may need.

Grave Weapon Zombies are kewl models, but yes. Get the pack for the Crawling Torso Zombies.

The Web Scenarios or Supplements are worth it, but not need. They do add some really kewl cards for Zombies and Heroes.

I do not have Advanced Abilities. The only Supplemant im missing is the Stock Up Supplement (they are out of stock, go figure)

I do want the new Zombie CD, for the cards. Like i said. They are not needed, but wanted Watchmen02 i wanna Dance with the Dead using an Electric Guitar, in a GraveYard...and......
I just checked how much it would be to order all the expansions, supplements and grave weapons. It would sum up to about 150 USD, but the postage would be another 50 USD. That is a ridiculous amount for just postage. If the 150 USD would get free postage, I would probably buy it all in one big pile.
How could I forget Hero Pack 1? Yes you're right princess I would list that as essential too! Yeah shipping's a killer how about ordering it from your local game store (if you have one?)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's