TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Heroes Replenish and Zombie Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had this come up yesterday in a 3 player game of Hunt for Survivors.
After my 2nd hero died (last hero) he became a zombie hero (even though with Replenish I had 2 heroes still), seemed fair enough.

Then I had a 3rd hero die. I argued that the 3rd wasn't my last, as I was back to 2 heroes like at the start of the game. My thinking being every other hero would become a zombie. But Zombies argued that after the 2nd, each hero of mine should count as my last.

What say you?
Hi, Im a little confused, but what else is new.

Replenish sorta cancels, the whole last hero dieing thing.

When using repelenish, when ever a hero dies. The Hero player gets a new Hero.

If you have 2 Heroes, you do not have a Single Hero to lose, meaning your Last Hero. When you lose your last Hero, that Hero becomes a Zombie Hero and that Hero Player gets a new Hero.

Since you had Replenish and 2 Heroes, you will not lose your last Hero, and when your Hero or Heroes die, they do not become Zombie Heroes. ( unless in the dark zone, bitten, etc, )

So, When using Replenish, when ever your Hero died, you should have simply drawn a new Hero.

When you have Replenish, you should have Always Zombie Heroes as a balance.

Hope that helps Watchmen02
Hunt For Survivors has Heroes Replenish, Zombie Autospawn. No Always Zombie Heroes.
Hence the dilemma.

Related scenario question: Can the heores "exchange" found Townsfolk, or do they have to stay with whomever found them?
Hi, hmmmm no wonder i dont like that scenario.

i dont have the exact scenario with me. I read what i could on line. I dont see why during the Hero turn, Townfolk Heroes could not be exchanged.

I would check the conditions of a Townsfolk Hero being picked up after the current Hero that was carring them died. It maybe able to be exchanged or you may have to spend a move to pick them up ????

sorry i dont know more
If someone dies and drops a survivor, you can pick them up without "searching" just by moving through the space as I understand it.
That's what made me think they could be "exchanged". But we read all we could and couldn't find a rule one way or the other.

It would've made a big difference in our game last night as we had Jade in Heavy Rain with a Twisted Ankle lugging around the last survivor. She fell one space short of the truck on the final turn.
Hi, im not to sure. I checked what was on the web site and in HP1. If you had to search for them once, i would guess you would need to search for them again.

we had Jade in Heavy Rain with a Twisted Ankle lugging around the last survivor. She fell one space short of the truck on the final turn.

Thats just hillariuos !!!
At some point we surmised (FF FAQ maybe?) that dropped Townsfolk (and other dropped scenario items) could be picked up simply by moving into or through the space where they have been dropped.
As far as exchanging Townsfolk, I've never seen or read that they can or can't be.
I'm thinking, thematically, they are "following" a hero, and aren't Items, so I don't see why they couldn't be handed off to "follow" a different hero. And since heroes with Townsfolk roll an extra fight die (in Hunt for Survivors at least), then it offers an extra advantage.

We have a LNOE marathon coming up Saturday, and I want to get as many questions sorted out before hand.
(04-17-2012 09:38 PM)Wade Wrote: [ -> ]We have a LNOE marathon coming up Saturday, and I want to get as many questions sorted out before hand.

Im glad you found the answers you needed. Im mostly in the same situation, lol.

The scenario line up is going to be

Die Zombie Die
Supply Run
All Hallow Eve II

How about yours ?
I just got Growing Hunger (finally) so we'll be busting that out for sure. And I bought Zombie Pillage too.
Also want to run the Zombie Strippers scenario, since it's my buddy's birthday. Watchmen02

We're going to go long. Start at noon, grill some grub, play until dinner, get some wings, play some more. Plus loads of beer and snacks inbetween.
(04-18-2012 04:28 PM)Wade Wrote: [ -> ]Also want to run the Zombie Strippers scenario, since it's my buddy's birthday. Watchmen02

..get the movie, for back round atmosphere :p
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's