TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Things that go boom, clarification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So dynamite is easy enough: throw, boom, roll for each model in the space.

Gasoline: Douse, shoot/ignite, boom, kills all models in that space. Adjacent spaces on 3+.
Now do you roll for each model in adjacent spaces, each space, or just one roll for all adjacent spaces?
My buddy was saying one roll for all, I say roll for each model. (This came up again later on a custom card that I made and he argued that one too... even though I made the damn card and knew it's intent. LOL!)

Gas marker:
Any zombies or heroes, blah, blah blah, killed on 3+. Remove the Gas Marker from the board."
Does this mean the marker is removed even if the hit roll is unsuccesful, or does it remain until hit/ignited?
We roll for each model individually. It sounds more logical to roll for the survival odds of individuals than rolling once for all "living" creatures within the blast radius.

Also for your second question, we rely on logic again. The gas marker does not disappear if nothing has made it go boom. Oil in any form has a funny tendency to stick around Watchmen02
The marker is only activated if hited...

Also whenever anything goes boom... each model rolls separatelly
Yeah we always roll for each model...thematically some would be able to get out of the way (hide behind things) and some wont be able to get out of the way of the blast.
Am I right in thinking that you extend the blast range if two or more gas cannisters / dynamite sticks are ignited?
hmmmmm, maybe Watchmen02

If there are 2 gas markers, adjacent to each other, and 1 explodes. I roll to see if the adjacent gas marker explodes as well.

Its not so much as extending the blast area. It more like a chain reaction of explosions.

If 2 gas markers are in the same space and they both explode. I just do it as if only 1 exploded.

If duct tape 2 sticks of dynamite, the become like nitroglyceren.
If you duct tape 2 gas markers, do they become like a nuke ? IDK ???? more volital and self explosive. ?????
It has never happened in our games, but I would roll dice twice per model if two gas cans would be placed on the same square, or their explosions reached the same square (if they were placed next to each other, their blast radiuses would overlap in some spaces). For a chain reaction I would throw the same dice to hit the next gas canister than I would to hit a zombie.
Reference URL's