TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Some rules that i didn't know...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. There is no limit off card hand to either player. The zombie may have more then 4 cards however at the start of each of it's turns he/she drawns until have 4 cards in hand (or 2 if 2 zombie players) more than 4 cards means no drawn.

2. If a zombie fight card is cancelled... the zombie used his fight card for the fight and may not play another one.

3. DELETED (Stupid me... read hastly something somewhere... srry for that.)

4. Random Building - Hero/Zombie choice - The choice is the specific building not zone... As long the choice is a valid one.(Play'd this one wrong until today...)

5. If the movement to a hero is blocked zombie hunger may be denied.... For instance blocked windows do not allow zombies to move through walls of buildings but the zombie may move around the building... the hunger does not cancel the zombie movement.

6. Grave weapons may not be spawned in the same or adjacent space of a hero.

New ones:

7. If the heroes have no deck... unless the zombie demands a discard the games isn't lost yet... to lose without having a deck:
- The zombie must discard the last top card.
- If a hero drawns the last card. To make the heroes lose demand a discard of the ausent deck is necessary.

8. New hero/zombie hero coming in mid game:
For instance, if a new Hero enters play during the Fight Heroes phase of the Zombie Turn, and is placed in a space with existing Zombies, the new Hero does NOT have to fight this turn (he does not participate in the Zombie Fight Heroes phase).
Note that during the Hero Turn, each Hero has their own set of phases (Move, Fight, etc). If a Hero is killed during their Fight Zombies phase and a new Hero is placed, that new Hero DOES still get to act this turn (Move, Fight, etc).

9. Re-using Item Cards (Alert sleazy maneuver)
A single copy of a Hero Item card may NOT be used by more than one Hero in the same Turn (this includes Weapons).
For example, if a Hero uses a First Aid Kit to Fully Heal then discards it, another Hero in the Hospital cannot then use the building’s Pick Up: ability to retrieve the same copy of First Aid Kit and discard it to Fully Heal during the same turn.

However on the shoes of a hero you could use the first aid kit and let a comrade pick it up, making the first aid kit usefull at any point of the zombie turn.

So were you all playing these right?
The only one I didn't know was number 3.

I loved it because if father was feeling kinda strange and he botched the cancel roll, he was MINE!

Oh well, I am surprised nobody caught that in all the games I've played though thanks.
Hi, yup yup of course i would Watchmen02

Bitten
Play this card on a Hero when they kill a Zombie in a fight. The next time the Hero would be wounded, instead they are turned into a Zombie Hero.

"ouch...dammit!"

I Feel Kinda Strange
Play this card on a Hero when they take a wound from a Zombie. The next time the Hero would be wounded, instead they are turned into a Zombie Hero.

"...like I'm hungry...for...braaaiinnsss."

Im not following #2. Im not seeing that text. "The next time the hero takes a wound from a zombie..."
If father Joe is bitten, and fails canceling it. He is a Zombie Hero ?

yupper been doing #4 wrong. If it was choice, we just picked the L board. Then rolled a building.

Good catch, ty

...and because im not good Watchmen02

1. There is no limit off card hand to either player. The zombie may have more then 4 cards however at the start of each of it's turns he/she drawns until have 4 cards in hand (or 2 if 2 zombie players) more than 4 cards means no drawn.

I am able to play 8, or more, Zombie cards at the Start of a Zombie Turn.

Move the Sun tracker, draw cards, roll to spawn, Then Move.

I can hold 4 cards from the previous turn. Play all 4 of them at the "Start of a Zombie Turn", then draw a new hand of 4 cards.

Yes, the 4 cards must be able to be played at the Start of the Zombie Turn. Lights Out, Overconfident, Sacrifice Cards (hp1 may only be played at the Start of a Zombie Turn), Loner, Divide and Conqoer, and the list goes on. Then I can draw 4 new cards, before any Zombies move Watchmen01

Once the Heroes are done their turn. Move the Sun tracker, draw cards, roll to spawn, are all part of the Start of a Zombie Turn.
As far as #1, you can have more than 4 cards during your turn if you're a zombie player, but you have to discard back down to 4 at the start of your next turn.
I believe the card (name escapes me) that say "Draw 3 zombie cards" says as much, no?

So you can have more than 4 for a turn, but you have to dump them by your next "draw zombie cards" action.
That's how I understand it.

#3 I had never thought of.
Uh... my bad PJON...

you're right the infection cards doesn't have nothing with the next wound being necessarily done by a zombie... my bad.... sorry for that...

However

Q19: Does a Cancelled Zombie Fight: card count as my one Fight: card per combat?
A19: Yes. Even if a Zombie Fight: card is cancelled, it does still count toward that Zombie’s limit of one.

About your 8 card maneuver... completelly legal... sleazy... but legal

=D
(04-19-2012 08:27 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]About your 8 card maneuver... completelly legal... sleazy... but legal

=D

Totally sleazy. I found out the hard way too. Yet, sad to say legal and now i explote it.

...and i meant #3 not number 2.

still a good post to review or learn Watchmen02
#4 is all messed up. The first roll determines the part of the board (L-shaped or otherwise) that the action takes place in.
No... victor in fact it what is written up there... once Hero or Zombie choice is rolled... the determined faction got to choose a specific building...

pg. 17 first paragraph on "rolling a random building" by the end of it is written:

(note that on a roll of 1 is hero's choice which means that the heroes may choose may building available and a roll of 6 is zombie's choice.)
(04-20-2012 12:19 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]No... victor in fact it what is written up there... once Hero or Zombie choice is rolled... the determined faction got to choose a specific building...

pg. 17 first paragraph on "rolling a random building" by the end of it is written:

(note that on a roll of 1 is hero's choice which means that the heroes may choose may building available and a roll of 6 is zombie's choice.)

yup
Yeah, we've always played "choice" is any building available. I thought it was obvious. :shrug:
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's