TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello Zombie/Game/Flying Frog fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My first name ain't baby, it's n107. Miss Jackson if you're nasty. Zombie03

I joined a couple weeks ago so I'm still new to the site. I got my copy of LNoE and GH almost 2 weeks back and I just picked up AToE on Friday. I'm an instant fan of Flying Frog's work and can't wait to see what else they have in store for these two series.

I am also a big fan of horror movies including, of course, zombies. I'd love to talk about any kind of horror things with the members here. Though I don't play video games as feverishly as I did in my younger days, I still enjoy them. Board games have always been a love of mine but I rarely have anyone around who is willing to play. So I've become quite adept over the years at playing all my games single player.

Anytime someone wants to discuss ghosts, zombies, the supernatural or whatever, I'm ready to go. I hope we have a lot of great conversations here.
I dig supernatural stuff as well! 90% is a fraud or a hoax, but there is enough to make me wonder.

What's the best horror movie you've seen recently? The worst?
n107 Wrote:My first name ain't baby, it's n107. Miss Jackson if you're nasty. Zombie03

Ok is this code?or just something else DE Dwarf is out
of the Loop on:rolleyes:.

Anyway as to "Things that Go Bump in the night"yes
i'm into them.As SV says its all bunk but still interesting.

I like the Lovecraft Mythos stuff,something about the Old Ones
waiting to return when the stars are right floats my boat.

I prefer to read horror rather than see it in the movies,
I'll have to post up some of my recent readings,but right
now its the ultimate Horror of my lunch hour ending &
returning to workWatchmen02

OD
n107 Wrote:My first name ain't baby, it's n107. Miss Jackson if you're nasty. Zombie03

Those are the lyrics from a Janet Jackson song, Nasty. Except for the n107 bit.
supervike Wrote:

:shyZombie14k,it's me out of the Loop again.Understand the
last female singer I really followed was Buffy St.Marie:P

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:
supervike Wrote:

:shyZombie14k,it's me out of the Loop again.Understand the
last female singer I really followed was Buffy St.Marie:P

OD

I thought the reference would be lost on people for being too old. I had no clue it'd be lost on some for being too recent. I guess that explains half of your name, "Old Dwarf". Now if I could just figure out why they call you "old"... Zombie03
Reference URL's