TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Duct Tape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, i would like to start a discussion about Duct Tape.

Who uses it ? what do you do with it ?

Can you duct tape Garden Shears to Hedge Trimmer ? Whats it do ?
Roll an extra fight dice for every zombie in the space AND on a roll of 6 instantly kills ?????

Can you duct tape a shot gun to hedge trimmer ?
ranged as ranged and melee as melee, no cross over bonus, but you can carry both ??

what if you duct tape a welding torch to a pitch fork ? endless re-rolls ?

Sledge hammer and welding torch is a good match. Why not a meat clever and pitch fork ?

I do not get to use, or see Duct Tape being used often enough to really understand it.

What If i duct tape Keys and Rusty keys ? Silly, but plausible ?

There are so many possible combinations for Duct Tape.

Can I Duct tape Lizzy's Shot Gun with a Welding torch and re roll the ranged attack ?

Victors handcuffs and a Flare. No weapon slot used, force a zombie to re-roll, and kills if doubles are rolled. breaks on a 4+ ?
My favorite is duct taping dynamite to the back of ol' Betsy, so she can deliver the kaboom completely across the board instead of just a few spaces away... My group's used it.
Calm down... let's seetle this for you PJON

Can you duct tape Garden Shears to Hedge Trimmer ? Whats it do ?
Roll an extra fight dice for every zombie in the space AND on a roll of 6 instantly kills ?????

Yes... it becomes a monstruosity -> you roll an additional fight dice and extra fight dices for each zombie in your square and yes... on any roll of 6... INSTANTLY KILL

Can you duct tape a shot gun to hedge trimmer ?
ranged as ranged and melee as melee, no cross over bonus, but you can carry both ??

Yes... can carry both... however if you runs out of ammo... your hedge trimmer is going down with the shotgun...

what if you duct tape a welding torch to a pitch fork ? endless re-rolls ?

No... well sort off... You get the usual re-roll but if any of them break... both come down. Binded together discarded together

Sledge hammer and welding torch is a good match. Why not a meat clever and pitch fork ?

Both are good matches... Meat Cleaver + Pitchfork seems kinda off unuseful... since you can carry both of them already.

I do not get to use, or see Duct Tape being used often enough to really understand it.

What If i duct tape Keys and Rusty keys ? Silly, but plausible ?

Totally useless... you would have to discard both to get only the effect of one of them...

There are so many possible combinations for Duct Tape.

Can I Duct tape Lizzy's Shot Gun with a Welding torch and re roll the ranged attack ?

No... the wielding torch is only for hand weapons... ranged attacks can't use it's bonus.

Victors handcuffs and a Flare. No weapon slot used, force a zombie to re-roll, and kills if doubles are rolled. breaks on a 4+ ?

Victor's Handcuffs + Anythin is useless... since it uses no item slot.

The purpose of using the duct tape is to make your item slots free... that's all there aren't any crossover effects... Sry to disapoint...

Watchmen02
Hi, I would still, if its possible. could people list their usage of duct tape. Im just trying to learn what weird or interesting combination can be done.

If Victor has a baseball bat duct taped with a crow bar, (they dont become a two handed item ? ) and a chain saw How many dice ?

7 kills, reroll and wins on ties ? thats just crazy stupid.

Yes, Betsy and Dynamite is a good weird one. What else could be done ?
About Victor... yes... 7 dices winning ties... Besides duct tape combination he still has 3 weapons.

Totally changing the subject you should see a combo possible to make with Jade... love that gal...

7 Dice renders her immortal...
Get to those seven dice isn't all that easy... but here is a hint... Duct Tape is involved...
(04-23-2012 03:29 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]About Victor... yes... 7 dices winning ties... Besides duct tape combination he still has 3 weapons.

Totally changing the subject you should see a combo possible to make with Jade... love that gal...

7 Dice renders her immortal...
Get to those seven dice isn't all that easy... but here is a hint... Duct Tape is involved...

I always think the students are under played in my group. Johnny, Sally, and Jade could be cannons. I like those 3. The least played by my group are

Kenny
Billy
Jenny
Jade
Amanda
Sally
Johnny

Its always Victor, Sheriff and or Rachelle, Goddard, Sam, Father and Becky are the most played. Jake, or Stacey are rarely picked.
Come ON... can't believe that... those kids are amazing...

except for Jenny... and maybe Jenny...

The others are simples amazing

Johnny + Courage and a Chainsaw...
Sally + Bare Hands... (Seriously fended like 5 zombies in a turn with nothing besides her hands and... let us say charm...)
Amanda and her hinding + Cute looks (extra fight dice) makes her a tower of support for male heroes.
I know, I know. I like some of the students too. My group just seems to favor the adults. Only having 2 wounds scare them ???

Here is another question though ???

Johnny's Jacket
+1 Wound
Discard to cancel a Fight the Hero is involved in.

Can Johnny's Jacket be Exchanged ? If so, if there is a wound on Johnny's Jacket and it is exchanged. What happens to the Wound ?
Stays there... think that the jacket is somehow a little ragged...
don't know exactly what happens thematically to this wound be healed... lol...

Wait a second i need to make some stitches in this jacket... will only take a while...

Go wonder...

But on overall the wound is passed along....
(04-23-2012 05:48 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Stays there... think that the jacket is somehow a little ragged...
don't know exactly what happens thematically to this wound be healed... lol...

Wait a second i need to make some stitches in this jacket... will only take a while...

Go wonder...

But on overall the wound is passed along....

It would be passed ??? thats just weird and stupid ???

I mean i do support the wound staying on the Jacket. I just dont see it happening, go Heroes Insane19
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's