TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hungry for braiiins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

I got an invite to join the ranks and I kinda like it here already. Looks like a warm and friendly place to hang around before and during the apocalypse.

I started playing LNOE in december 2009 and have had a handful of gaming sessions with ATOE. However until a month back I had a long break from LNOE and boy have I missed it. I really feel the Zombie Hunger by now so I’m happy to join the Zombie Pool in here.

Enough talking, gotta go roll some dice!
Greetings Scarydk. This site is deadicated to the some of the best games out there and has actually received the dark blessing from the old God and master the Great Worm. One day if he/it deems you worthy he will grant you full access to the hidden vaults where lies the secret knowledge... Many have been granted his unholy blessing. Some have had their sanity blasted and have disappeared without a trace...

For now enjoy the site and the carefree communityWatchmen02
Welcome aboard.

OD
(04-21-2012 08:44 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all

I got an invite to join the ranks and I kinda like it here already. Looks like a warm and friendly place to hang around before and during the apocalypse.

I started playing LNOE in december 2009 and have had a handful of gaming sessions with ATOE. However until a month back I had a long break from LNOE and boy have I missed it. I really feel the Zombie Hunger by now so I’m happy to join the Zombie Pool in here.

Enough talking, gotta go roll some dice!

Wow, playing since 2009! You should be a good resource for us. Welcome to the board.

Playing since 2012, GoodCop. Watchmen02
Thanks for the warm welcome. Sure there is knowledge to be gained in the depths of this place. I can only hope to speed up the decomposition process. My honor and respect to you all, the chosen few, who has already been granted insight into strategic shambling and the awkward limp.
Greeting and Welcome

...better late than never Watchmen02
Welcome to tzg, skarydk...
Reference URL's