TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Bless the Fire Extingusher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah I figured they were part of an expansion or add-on, just didn't know which one. Watchmen02
Well they're are part of the deck survival tatics which is the pair of the unique items...
together they form the survival decks...
which only com in Survival of the Fittest...

Great expansion if you ask me...
Yeah that was next on my "to buy" list, but then I heard a rumor that the new "Timber Peak" expansion might include the SOTF stuff?
I believe it will feature similar content... not a chance of the same content don't expect that...

The most awaited mechanic from timber peak IMO is the hero upgrades... that has nothing to do with SOTF...

still if you have to choose between timber peak or sotf... i would strongly advise you to go to timber peak...

Since is a new town, hero upgrades, 3 new heroes, 3 old heroes, 2 new full decks, probably more scenarios and stuff...
Hi, Advanced Abilities work as Hero upgrades, and Zombie Upgrades.....i dont have either
(04-23-2012 07:37 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't think about the HOLY First Aid Kit from Doc Brody...

That would be trully horrible for a zombie player...

Nope, didnt think about that one.

a blessed First Aid kit is pretty rude !!!
It's cool but is just a preview... with Timber Peak around the corner simply doesn't worth it...

And PJON... tell me about sleazy now... ;D
Ah, that's what I was thinking of, the Advanced Abilities deck, not SOTF.
Curious to see what Timber Peak is like when it comes out and how it will integrate with the LNOE main game.
strange part... do not expect integration with the first game... is more like a sequel... but who knows what is cooking...
(04-24-2012 09:19 PM)j0hnnn Wrote: [ -> ]It's cool but is just a preview... with Timber Peak around the corner simply doesn't worth it...

And PJON... tell me about sleazy now... ;D

Yeah, well I thought sleazy was, a Hero playing Keys before fighting a Zombie during the Zombie turn.

Hey, im ok with sleazy. I been called way worse Watchmen02 Guys dont normally say, "That was a good move Kristina" they normally say im mean, a bitch, vicious, or other such plesant terms.

One time i was playing a PVP game. We had barricades safe houses and grave weapon zombies. So, he was stacking all of his zombies around my safe house. So I spawned an exploder and sent it after his zombie. He called me Vicious. Watchmen02 hey im easy to please, at times Watchmen02
As i see... you're in for the win...

I'm in for the cliche mostly... but some moves are so distasteful... here is another for you...

Father Joseph + Against all odds...

Gosh good bye zombie cards...

I'm not into pvp through...

But those were nice moves girl! Way to go
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's