TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Cleanup, aisle 5.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I nominate the following for full membership, who, for whatever reason, don't have it yet. They have a decent post count and (more importantly) a lengthy tenure:
  • Dumpid
  • scarydk
  • docdenny
  • Thraxas
  • Franzoid
  • Wanderer999
  • Habanero
  • LUIJOD
  • Spidey_NZ
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Magravan
  • Graffical
  • DrkBlueXG

Remember folks, you can nominate others if you feel they're up to the task of rotting away. Or, the best way of making sure they get accepted when nominated is by giving way +reputations when you see great posts.
wow I thought they'd all be full zombie lovers by now! Bring 'em all on I sayZombie13
LUIJOD and Achtung Panzer...

aren't full members?!?!

well that's a shock...

about the others... seem them a couple times around... and IMO it's okay to have more people...

Since more people means somehow a bigger pool of abilities... i can see a lot of different contributions on the forum nowadays...

On all sorts of subjects... so bring them on....

If mqstout says they should... and samurai is surprised they don't... well a lot is wrong with those guys not being full members...

You have my approval (if it counts for something)
(04-27-2012 02:53 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]I nominate the following for full membership, who, for whatever reason, don't have it yet. They have a decent post count and (more importantly) a lengthy tenure:
  • Dumpid
  • scarydk
  • docdenny
  • Thraxas
  • Franzoid
  • Wanderer999
  • Habanero
  • LUIJOD
  • Spidey_NZ
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Magravan
  • Graffical
  • DrkBlueXG

Remember folks, you can nominate others if you feel they're up to the task of rotting away. Or, the best way of making sure they get accepted when nominated is by giving way +reputations when you see great posts.

I am familiar with most of these folks and I trust mqstout's judgement so I say...let them eat brains!
Most of them have been updated there are some that haven't been around for 2 months or more, so I'm not welcoming them into the fold at this time.

Brakka Boom!
Reference URL's