TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What's your favorite board?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The boards themselves are rarely the subject of discussion although the boards provide more than just a flat surface. They define the very world of your existence both in life and life after death. Often they serve as determining factor for your choice of strategy and they hold the key to your success or failure.

So which one is your favorite? The one board you always pick (or you hope gets pulled during random selection), be it the board that makes you perform at your utmost, the board that holds the highest number of confirmed kills, the board that sets the mood for true horror or the board where you found true love thinking This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth.

My personal fav: The barn.

How I like to watch them running scared, stumbling through a cornfield and finding them hiding in the darkness of an old barn gasping for breath. The mixture of mud and blood together with their bones gives more flavor to the flesh while fear sort of sweetens their brains.

Oh The Horror!
i love the supermarket, because of the building that is adjacent to the centreboard and i love the pickups on there.
Loves me some guns.
Although the suipermarket is pretty awesome. With heroes in each it's a powerful combo.
The GraveYard.....well, because thats where i live.

I also have Faith i will find a Shot Gun
I don't think I have a favorite, but I hate the highschool. No pick-ups. Should have been the bat from the gym.
For me there isn't any better than the super market...

Shop smart,
Shop S-Mart!

And with a drugstore nearby... you can't pass on that...
Reference URL's