TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from Washington
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings everyone. I just picked up Last Night on Earth and have played about 5 times now. So far I'm loving it. We played last night and got down to the final turn of Kill all the Zombies (not the name I know but can't remember it) and the survivors one with dynammite. Very cool game. Can't wait to see some of the custom content!
Welcome to TZG

OD
(04-28-2012 04:45 PM)jerakees Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings everyone. I just picked up Last Night on Earth and have played about 5 times now. So far I'm loving it. We played last night and got down to the final turn of Kill all the Zombies (not the name I know but can't remember it) and the survivors one with dynammite. Very cool game. Can't wait to see some of the custom content!

Glad you're enjoying the game. It only gets better as you play more and add expansions...
Greetings jerakees.

Brain eating zombies and dynamite is an excellent combo. This knowledge only benefit the privileged few. If greater knowledge on how to survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse is what you seek, you've come to the right place. Watchmen01
Welcome to TZG.com, jerakees. Who's your "we" you play with?
Greetings jerakees I remember discovering this game and playing the first few scenarios. Goodcop's right it just gets betterWatchmen02
Washington State? The birthplace of the Flying FROG!
Greeting and Welcome
Hello and welcome to the boards. The customization on these forum boards are not going to let you down.
Hello from Pennsylvania!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's