TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Grekwood Miniatures (Zombies)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there (sorry if you have seen this post on another page! I wasn't sure where to post it).

I recently started up my own business selling some 28mm zombie miniatures which I sculpted (There are some demons/monsters too). I thought I would just share the website here in case anyone was interested. It's a new business so if it's your kind of thing they are available to buy.

Here's a pic of one set I sculpted (more on website):
[Image: 522250_249669198465097_157128147719203_4...9168_n.jpg]

Thanks for looking...

We're on Facebook too!
nice mini's. Look very cool. Maybe when i painted the rest i'll get some. Saw your critters 2. The first one called alliwen... wink to "american dad" ??

nice sculpts.
Thanks! Watchmen02 Ah Alliwen *wink*, he's whatever you want him to be :P
Nice...now do you have any Zombie Strippers?Basically we need 3 pole dancers for a "club" tile
that a member designed.

OD
(05-03-2012 11:23 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Nice...now do you have any Zombie Strippers?Basically we need 3 pole dancers for a "club" tile
that a member designed.

OD

Lol no pole dancers as of yet, but there's always the future!
Cheers for the comment Watchmen02
what are the normal size of the lnoe mini compared to some of the other minis I see people posting that are not lnoe.
(05-13-2012 01:22 PM)Horrornut Wrote: [ -> ]what are the normal size of the lnoe mini compared to some of the other minis I see people posting that are not lnoe.

I'm not sure about lnoe minis, but these ones are 28mm to the eyes and about 30mm to the top of their heads Watchmen02
Reference URL's