TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Reaper Miniatures BONES series!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While browsing the local Dragon's Lair, I stumbled upon a new series from Reaper Mini's titled BONES. I picked up a werewolf model and was liking the detail, well I turn it around to see the price and my mind was blown! A great model for only 1.99 So I picked up this model called the Great Worm and that was only 2.99, this thing looks big and reminds me of some Cthulhu type beast. These are sturdy plastic miniatures and take very well to paint! All in all I am so satisfied with these miniatures and how well they are priced. So far they only have 12 models in their line up but hopefully they will add more in the months to come.

http://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/bones
Awesome! Thanks for the headsup!
I like a few of those. If the shipping here isn't too crazy I'll probably end up getting some.
I like that "ready to paint out of the package". While I suck at painting, I suck even more at assembling. I think I could get okay at painting if I had more figures I'd want to paint that didn't require assembly.

And those prices!
Reference URL's