TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello all. Long time/first time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody. Long time LNOE fan from wayyy back, when copies first started leaking into circulation after Gencon. Had to stop playing/buying games in general for a long time, but lifestyle changes over the last year (which were both bad & good) did leave me with more time & money at least, so I've picked back up my old hobbies & rejoined BGG (since my old account got deleted) & this seemed like a good time to join over here as well.

I haven't been playing much LNOE. All the fig's have been out of circulation while I finally painted them. I was finally able to pick up ATOE & FanG though, both of which I'm madly in love with at the moment & been playing a lot.

FanG is up next for paint & I just pimped it out with a generous helping of custom bits over the weekend. I was going to do ATOE next, but I keep pushing it back due to the amount of detail involved on the mini's. I want them to be as sharp as possible.

I want to pimp ATOE as well w/ mini's for the Villains & maybe some "set decoration" like I've already done w/ FanG. As soon as I get a home PC again I'll get some pic's of all my projects w/ the digital camera & share.

Anyway, look forward to talking more about some of my favorite games w/ the fine folks on here! Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Welcome to the site. I would love to see some pics of your FANG upgrades.
Greetings Moonsylver I look forward to seeing your painted minis
(05-14-2012 11:24 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site. I would love to see some pics of your FANG upgrades.

Thanks! Still a WIP. Gotta get all the paining done. Watchmen02 So far though I've added a custom dice box & dice cup to roll dice in, added some red & black dice for the Villains, a custom box for the Fortune & Glory tokens & several optional pieces to use as First Player markers & Temple Artifacts. Also some set pieces & landmarks purely for (optional) "set dressing".

I still have more ideas, just have to acquire the pieces. Zombie03

I'm really excited to get it done so I can share some pics of it. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
Welcome to the boards!
Welcome Moonsylver.
It's always good to see that more people take the time to paint the figures. It just adds so much more to the game experience (wich in itself is already awesome ofcourse!)
Reference URL's