TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: the dead - movie, set in africa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just watched this one the other day.. got it at wallymart... was a decent movie... good suspense, and a few twists..
(05-15-2012 07:39 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]just watched this one the other day.. got it at wallymart... was a decent movie... good suspense, and a few twists..

I LOVED this one. Great make up. Good story & tension. Loved the depiction of the zombies (slow, creepy walkers. Very reminiscent of Fulci's). Highly recommend. Watchmen02
---MSWatchmen01
very realistic weapons fire and bullet damage shots. very plausible acting and zed behavior...
This is one of the newer zombie flicks I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed it, having never heard of anyone responsible for the film, actors or other, they did a really good job with it in my opinion.
i'd love to see a part 2

(07-07-2012 08:11 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of the newer zombie flicks I've seen in a while. I really enjoyed it, having never heard of anyone responsible for the film, actors or other, they did a really good job with it in my opinion.
Reference URL's