TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My painted figures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Horrornut.
Good effort on the figs.
What type of paints did you use?

A little advise for posting pics that are on a different server.
Click the little icon above the area where you type your message wich has like a little mountain and sun on it. (in the NEW REPLY window, not the one down below called "Quik Reply")
A popup window will apear and there you can paste the url for an image.

And then it will come up like this in your post:

[Image: IMAG0053.jpg]
Cool thanks I will get some better pics and post like you suggested.Well Being my first time painting I bought like a 3.00 dollar acrylic set so I was limited in colors.I used the dip method so after doing my first heroes and Zombies took 3 days but the expansion heroes and zombies I did in one day.Makes the game so much better.
(05-16-2012 08:05 AM)Horrornut Wrote: [ -> ]Cool thanks I will get some better pics and post like you suggested.Well Being my first time painting I bought like a 3.00 dollar acrylic set so I was limited in colors.I used the dip method so after doing my first heroes and Zombies took 3 days but the expansion heroes and zombies I did in one day.Makes the game so much better.

Thanks for posting your photos. Nice job. You're right that it's so much more satisfying to move the little painted guys around the board than the plain ones.
Reference URL's