TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: RE: LNOE Zombie Hero miniatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
I have seen on a few Last Night On Earth posts that people have zombie hero figures. I may be acting thick here but I can't find where people are getting these.
I have looked in expansions and even on the official website.
Any ideas?

Apologies if they appear in a game expansion and I have missed them by the way.
Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks all.

*Edit* I think actually people are editing their own models. Am i right?
If that is the case, any guides on how to do this? Also, does Flying Frog sell the heroe figures separate? I can't afford to buy the whole game twice!!

Insane21
Which models are you talking about? Any link to them would help us to explain the models.
Zombie heroes like this

Zombie Hero Jade

I know this may not be the best example. But I have seen a few pictures that look like the zombies versions of the main characters.
I read somewhere tonight that they cut bits off zombies and heroes alike, reattaching them and creating their own.
Ah, the Jade figure on the left is the original Jade figure from the Heroes Expansion pack 1. The zombified figure is an aftermarket figure painted to look like Jade. I believe its a figure from HASSLEFREE miniatures.
(05-21-2012 01:00 AM)phantomninja Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, the Jade figure on the left is the original Jade figure from the Heroes Expansion pack 1. The zombified figure is an aftermarket figure painted to look like Jade. I believe its a figure from HASSLEFREE miniatures.

You're right Phantom it's Hasslefree's Suzy.
Reference URL's