TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Another Zombie guy here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody, love the forum here already, hope Ill be hangin around a bit when I have time.
Hang by anytime-Welcome to the Forum.

OD
hello.
Greetings jimbal! Tell us your favorite games and which side you play. Do you paint your figures ?
Hello and welcome to the boards.
thanks for the welcome everyone.

I play pathfinder every sunday with a cool group of people, aside from that I play LNOE whenever I can find people who want to check it out.
I havent ever painted my mini's but I am looking to do so, especially for my LNOE setup, we have a ton of premade painted figures we use for our D&D campaigns. I saw the guide to painting mini's here on the site and it looks pretty helpful and awesome. Other than that though not much of a video game guy, but love movies especially the zombie genre. Love the Romero flicks the most, especially Night Day and Dawn. I have a copy of that awesome Dawn of the Dead fan edit that is just a fully extended version, if you havent seen it take a look at fanedit.org
Hey Jimbal, welcome to the board (a little late I know but it's hard to keep up with all the new members).

I hope you are getting some value out of the fun content here. There are some serious zombie addicts in our midst!
Well, looks like this one was from a little while back. Before I even joined. But, welcome to the boards anyways! LOL! Always love to have new friends who are just as obsessed with LNOE. ;-) If only I could find more that live near me.
welcome mate, hope to see you often in here!
Hi and welcome! Watch out for about half the residents... They bite Zombie03
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's