TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello from me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there, my name is Charitos and i am from Greece, i just learned about the Last night on earth and ordered it, cant wait to receive it, hope to have lots of fun with it.

Nice to meet you guys
Oh friend... you will...

From there you will have loads of options... just to get this clear...
Next you should get or
Growing Hunger or Timber Peak

They're the most expensive options after base game... but are the most rewarding ones.

The game is simples and a lot of fun... prepare for the carnage...

There will be blood...
Welcome to TZG

OD
hi there
Welcome to the board AW!
Greetings Argailwall you're in for lots of fun with your new game. Enjoy this site too there's lots of FFP gaming goodness here!
(05-25-2012 02:58 PM)argailwall Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, my name is Charitos and i am from Greece, i just learned about the Last night on earth and ordered it, cant wait to receive it, hope to have lots of fun with it.

Nice to meet you guys

Welcome to the forum, argailwall! I hope you enjoy LNOE as much as the rest of us do. Watchmen02
thanks for the welcome, though i still expect to receive the game, i am kind of excited, already read the rules and found some custom scenarios on BGG as long as the official web ones, still GH seems to make the game even better as i read around so i guess it will be a quick addition

Thanks again for the welcome comitee :P
game just delivered at home, cant wait to get off work and go check it!!!!!
Greetings.

(05-29-2012 12:01 PM)argailwall Wrote: [ -> ]game just delivered at home, cant wait to get off work and go check it!!!!!

Just beware this game will clutter up your calendar for many nights to come. It won't disappoint.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's