TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The contents of this post have been moved.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The contents of this post have been moved. Please see the movie review index at the top of the Media section.
Added new reviews for the following films which were accidentally deleted recently:

Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shivers aka They Came from Within (1975)
Spoiler (2011)
Undead or Alive (2007)
Virus Undead aka Beast Within (2008)
ZMD: Zombies of Mass Destruction (2009)
Zombie Honeymoon (2004)
Zombieland (2009)
Added reviews for the following films:

Rammbock: Berlin Undead (2010)
Spawn (1997)
Voodoo Woman (1957)
Zombie Apocalypse (2011)
Jeez, mate. Now I have to buy ink so I can print your continuous updates. Keep up the good work. It's awsome. Time for some movie nights and popcorn Insane16
(06-06-2012 09:16 AM)scarydk Wrote: [ -> ]Jeez, mate. Now I have to buy ink so I can print your continuous updates. Keep up the good work. It's awsome. Time for some movie nights and popcorn Insane16

Thanks for the feedback. Doing these reviews has really got me motivated to watch a lot of movies that have been on my wish list for a while. Too bad I can't make a living doing this. If I quit my job I would have so much more time to watch scary movies. Insane21
I watched Resident Evil for the 1st time last night. You're right on the money with your 3.5 score. I bought the quadrilogy on blu ray so I will post when I've seen the rest.
Reference URL's