TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Brainnnnnnnsss!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone!

I'm Brad from Brisbane, i'm a freelancer motion designer and just discovered you guys via the GBG website looking up LNOE bits and bobs.

Zombies have dominated my life - sad as it sounds i've just got no idea why I love the brainless buggers!

Hoping to contribute towards any future projects from myself or anyone else that needs some graphical help for expansion ideas etc...

Cheers!

B
Welcome, though new myself here, i find this forum really helpfull and entertaining!!!
(05-30-2012 07:59 AM)fukes Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone!

I'm Brad from Brisbane, i'm a freelancer motion designer and just discovered you guys via the GBG website looking up LNOE bits and bobs.

Zombies have dominated my life - sad as it sounds i've just got no idea why I love the brainless buggers!

Hoping to contribute towards any future projects from myself or anyone else that needs some graphical help for expansion ideas etc...

Cheers!

B

Greetings and welcome.

We are all dying to see some of your graphics! Insane20
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Thanks guys!

I've not designed anything just yet - it's on my list (last night on earth expansions) along with re-designing the old board and graphics for the Aliens board game too...! You can check out my work guys and have a look what I do here

http://www.iseedeadpixels.tv

B
Greetings Fukes
hey there aussie brother of the undead.
Reference URL's