TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Paint alternative to GW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First of all never put your brushes like that in a pot of water.
That way you will bend the tip.
If you want to soak in water for some time use something to hold them of the bottom. For example use a....damn i don't know the name in english...it's one of those pincer things they use to hang clothes up on a clothesline.

Some paints can be saved by adding a drop of water but sometimes they are just to far gone to save. You can try though, there is not one thing that can go bad by trying Watchmen02
I still have those first pots from citadel (the ones with the white lid) and they still are good. So you got a nice collection of colours there Watchmen02
Not sure if you made a good deal but anyways you can get started for sure hehehe
Oh...try mixing the drop of water with a toothpick or something.
Cheers Emp for the advice!

Peg is the word I think you're after!

The brushes in the water are just dry brushes with no tips... deffo a bargain though considering 1x pot of paint here in Oz is $4-6 a pop Zombie03
(06-13-2012 08:17 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]First of all never put your brushes like that in a pot of water.
If you want to soak in water for some time use something to hold them of the bottom. For example use a....damn i don't know the name in english...it's one of those pincer things they use to hang clothes up on a clothesline.

lol... a clothes pin?
For mine, I use generic acrylic paint. It cost me all of $15 to set up my paint set, and I think it turned out pretty well. Go to any fabric/hobby store.
(06-20-2012 01:00 AM)Pred Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2012 08:17 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]First of all never put your brushes like that in a pot of water.

lol... a clothes pin?

Yes...een wasspeld...like we call it overhere. DAMN YOU PRED, DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL !!! Insane12 Watchmen02
You can still save those thicker paints! Just add some distilled water, and possibly a glass bead or two...Then shake like crazy.
This is what I selected, and rounded it out with a few extra triads from Reaper's normal line (shading colors [=off-blacks], highlight colors [=off-whites], earth colors [=dark browns] and neutral colors [pure white, black, medium gray]).

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_searchR...aint%20set

(fits the thread subject to keep it organized here...)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's